Saturday, March 12, 2016

Feeling a bit better, but... my giant swollen hand!

The morning was pretty good, actually, thanks to the one T3 I took last night; my withdrawal discomforts abated and I could run around and do various errands, getting groceries, new meds, etc. Even had a pleasant lyrical interlude in a beautiful patch of green near the hospital entrance, on the way to my treatment. Nothing like breathing in the freshness of a wet spring morning in the woods.




On the other hand, the anti-inflammatory I was prescribed to help with my reactive arthritis appears to have doubled the swelling in my right hand. Not so easy to type with a hand like this. Can't even close it. Hell, even mousing is a bit of a challenge. Thanks for the prescription, doc, but I think I will stick to ibuprofen.


But all in all I feel okay. Off for antibiotics round II for the day in a couple of hours. Wish me luck.

No comments: