Thursday, June 27, 2013

Werewolf T-Shirts Records' Just Like Nettwerk Records' Only Spelled Properly For God's Sake Memorabilia Sale

A David M. garage sale is just like having No Fun At Christmas (photo by Femke van Delft, not to be reused, etc).

Hey, No Fun fans! David M. fans! Obsessive Vancouver punk rock memorabilia collectors! People with loose cash! Garage sale addicts! Here's an exciting opportunity to exploit the poverty of David "used to work at Chapters" M. and buy up all his precious one-or-two-of-a-kind collectibles for PEANUTS, probably: the Werewolf T-Shirts Records' Just Like Nettwerk Records' Only Spelled Properly For God's Sake Memorabilia Sale, this Saturday, in Surrey, of course! Be there!

3 comments:

Allan MacInnis said...

Actually, I wonder if David will be selling off some of his Gorgo?

...Which brings to mind a song idea, set to the tune of Neil Young's "After the Gold Rush," but about going to Surrey in hopes of acquiring a bar of Gorgo at the WTSRJLNROSPFGS Memorabilia Sale, called "After the Gorgo," the first line of which is:

"I went to buy a bar of Gorgo..."

David M. said...

I been to Hollywood, I been to Brentwood, I've crossed Vancouver for a bar of Gor. It's been on my mind, where I can find lime, keeps me searchin' for a bar of Gor. Where's it gettin' sold?

(end part with harmonies) Keeps me searchin' for a bar of Gor. Keeps me lurchin' to the groc'ry store. Keeps me searchin' for a bar of Gor. I been a limer for a bar of Gor.........GO!

Allan MacInnis said...

I probably wouldn't have bought a DVD of Gorgo in any other context but to own a Gorgo previously owned by David M.... now that's SOMETHING...!